EMBROIDERY PRODUCTION OPERATOR
Arizona Uniform & Apparel
Arizona Uniform is an industry leader in developing direct-purchase uniform and apparel programs for businesses.
Product selection, logo and brand management, ordering, and delivery options are expertly tailored to meet the company's needs.
We are a relationship-focused, partnership-driven organization, always operating with the end-user in mind.
We provide a supportive and inspiring atmosphere primed for employee growth while embracing each moment as an opportunity to better ourselves and those around us.
We are seeking a full-time embroidery machine operator. If you are a detail-oriented team player who does well in a fast-paced work environment, we would love to consider you to join our team!
• Operate and maintain a six-head to a single-head embroidery machine.
• Keep a clean and organized workspace.
• Check each garment for defects before and after decoration.
• Follow work orders to verify logo, thread, placement, and all other pertinent details are followed.
• Folding garments upon completion.
• Coordinate supply needs with the production manager.
M-F 8 am-5 pm FT/PT
Closed 12-1 for lunch
• Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
• Ability to decipher colors.
• Embroidery machine operation experience is preferred.
• Work well with others and maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and work requirements with minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Punctual and able to come to work on time.
• Reliable transportation to and from work.
• Pass a background check - "No felonies, shoplifting, or assault charges."
Benefits are offered after 90 days.
Compensation $17.50-$19 DOE.